Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am really new at this

My wife is helping me set up my Blog.  She is giving me advice on how to "network".  I apparently have to link to other people of like minded sensibilities to get any comments which seem important in the Sphere.  

I like positive comments.  I'm selfish like that.

I happen to be a raving Liberal or some such thing and She has entered her favorites she thinks I will enjoy.  I guess I will browse and comment on their pages.

I hope my views are witty enough to draw them into my web of deception and have them leave comments on mine too.  This is all a ruse you know to get some strokes for myself.

I think I am entering into "a new dimension of thought and mind" like the old Twilight Zone show.

If I write anything interesting I'm sure it will be an accident.  I rarely remember to attribute who gave me the idea cause I can't remember who said it.  I am a lousy academician.   I usually don't have anything new to say.  I usually hear it all on NPR the next day when I drive to work. Not a new idea anymore.  They are so smart.

The good news is that after I have posted a few of these entries, the stupid ones will disappear onto the next page and never be seen again.  I bet most folks don't look at the archives.

This must be the cool part of blogging.  Say something dumb and no one ever sees it for long.

I think I might like this pastime and will write another in a minute.  Just have to fix dinner first.

Looking forward to your positive comments soon.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You're doing great!!! And I think Liberal is sexy!

Nitmos said...

Well, welcome (caught you lurking on my page from Sitemeter...or someone from this link). And don't be too quick to think no one will remember. I still get made fun of in my comments for things I said 4 months ago.

Sbanfnyc said...

Oh pooh. I thought I could say stuff no one would read. I didn't lurk. I was cruising. Like driving down the street looking for Hot Chicks. One look is interest, two is staring and three is sexual harassment. Like that. I like your stuff nitmos.

Melissa said...

Hey I finally got to comment again. For some reason I couldn't open the page. Be sure to check out your picture over at La Mindsweeper!